Remodeling any part of your home takes the hard work of a team of trained and dedicated professionals. While many homeowners know that they need skilled contractors in the areas of demolition, construction and design, they may forget that expert plumbing services are also a critical component of renovation projects. If you’re updating your home, you will want to find a licensed professional who can check every aspect of your home’s plumbing. The following are five ways that plumbing services can assist your efforts in bathroom remodeling in Franklin County, TN:
- Leaking sinks: Drips from leaky faucets can easily add up to gallons of squandered water. Such leaks not only diminish the look of your new remodel, they also waste the earth’s resources and can lead to a hefty water bill for your family. It’s wise to work with an experienced plumber throughout your bathroom remodeling process to ensure all leaks are proactively repaired.
- Tub repairs: Over time, your tub can become damaged from the regular wear-and-tear of daily use. Such damage can lead to leaks caused by cracks in your tub or your home’s plumbing. If you’d like to repair or replace your tub during the course of your bathroom renovation, your local plumber can help. Plumbers can assist by fixing dripping faucets, caulking, replacing tiles, sealing cracks and more to give you a safe and secure tub for your remodeled bathroom.
- Drain cleaning: Remodeling your bathroom is about more than just updating the look of your home; it’s about ensuring that all systems are functioning properly. If you’re in the process of renovating your home, make sure you have a knowledgeable plumber take a look at your bathroom’s drain. You may find out that it needs to be cleared of years’ of build-up and residue. Your plumber will be able to ensure that your new sink is not only installed correctly, but is also clean and draining appropriately.
- Toilet plumbing: When a toilet backs up and overflows, it can cause major damage to the interior of a home. Throughout the course of your bathroom remodel, work with a plumber who can correctly install or repair your toilet to avoid any risky situations down the road. Your plumber will be able to identify trouble areas with your toilet’s plumbing and provide skillful solutions to prevent obstructions, back-ups, leaks and water damage.
- Urinals and sewers: For commercial remodels, you may find yourself in need of a different type of plumbing service. Fortunately, your local plumber is also skilled at installing, repairing and updating urinals and toilets in public bathrooms, and working on plumbing that is connected to major sewers. If you’re working on a commercial building or warehouse, a great first step is to consult with a plumber about how their services can support your goals.
Next time you’re working on a remodeling project, remember that your local plumber can assist with a wide variety of handyman and plumbing needs! If you have questions about how plumbing contractors can support bathroom remodeling in Franklin County, TN, or would like additional information on handyman services, consult the skilled professionals at EDM Group today.